Guidelines for Preparing your Application
Thank you for your interest in working at MRA. These guidelines are designed to assist you in demonstrating your relevant skills and experience for the advertised position.
Your Application should be written clearly and succinctly and include:
1. Completed Application Form
2. Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) including:
- Personal details
- A summary of your work history
- Details of education and training qualifications and/or achievements, including studies you are currently undertaking and membership of any professional bodies, if applicable.
- Any activities you have undertaken outside work relevant to the position that you are applying for
- You may also wish to include a Covering Letter with your Application.
3. Response to the Selection Criteria
The Selection Criteria is outlined in the position’s Job Description Form (JDF) and specifies the minimum education, knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position. As an Applicant, the onus is on you to demonstrate that you meet at least the Essential Criteria. See Tips for Responding to the Selection Criteria for more information.
- Applicants are required to nominate two referees in support of their application. (Tip: Use Referees who can comment on your experience, skills and knowledge in relation to the Selection Criteria).
- Provide their current details, including your prior working relationship with them, their name, work address and daytime telephone
- You should have permission from your Referees prior to listing them.
5. Closing Date
Vacancies are advertised for a specific period and close at 5pm on the closing date shown in the advertisement. You must submit your completed Application Form, Resume/CV, Response to the Selection Criteria and any other supplementary documents before the closing date and time. Late applications will not be accepted.