Effective urban planning, using a Place Making approach, involves a timeline of events to bring a project together.
Place Creation involves planning, architecture, environmental science and engineering to produce the Master Plan documents that form the foundation of new communities and includes:
- Vision development
- Business planning and feasibility studies
- Land acquisition
Place Development involves active consultation with local authorities, government agencies and the community to:
- Deliver new infrastructure
- Clean up the surrounding environment
- Identify and restore heritage buildings
Place Management strategies support each project vision and sustainable community development through:
- Asset management and investment attraction
- Land sales and development control
- Community and economic development initiatives
View the MRA Business Sequence Model.