Works at Elizabeth Quay are continuing to prepare for construction of the inlet. This includes activities onsite, at Barrack Street Jetty and in the road network around the site. Please follow the links below for more information about:
Throughout delivery of the Elizabeth Quay development we will communicate all the latest information on road closures, works and project updates, plus any changes to traffic and transport across the following channels:
- This Works Updates page
- On site - information signage located around the site
- Newspaper notices - public notices and advertisements, including a traffic update published in The West Australian on Saturdays
- Twitter - follow @VitalPerth
- Email - subscribe to our regular email updates
- Phone - Main Roads WA Customer Information Centre on 138 138
Direct correspondence with key stakeholders and neighbouring properties will be ongoing.
- New Main Roads WA traffic maps providing weekly updates on works and suggesting alternate routes, where possible.
- Perth City Link