This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment;
- rural and regional users; and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
This website strives to comply with the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, in accordance with the WA Government Website Accessibility Policy.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text;
- instructions for printing pages;
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content; and
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2007 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Some content may not be fully accessible including some documents and submissions by third parties. Please note that documents provided on the website can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
To resize text on this website you can:
- use the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu;
- press the Ctrl key (Microsoft WIndows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in an out; or
- press Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel.
To assist with scanning content or users of assistive technologies, where ever possible hyperlinks allow the link text to be meaningful when read out of context.
Images that are used to display a meaning will have alternative text available. Some browsers may also display a tooltip of this alternative text when the cursor hovers or focuses on the image. Images that are used for decorative purposes only do not contain any alternative text.
Printing a Webpage
Using your browser’s print option will produce a print friendly version of each page.
Tools to view website documents
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
- PDF Documents Adobe PDF Reader
- Flash Documents Macromedia Flash Player
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer for Windows, or OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- Microsoft Excel Documents Microsoft Excel Viewer for Windows, or OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- Microsoft Word Documents Microsoft Word Viewer for Windows, or OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Window
- Some documents may be downloaded utilising Google Docs
Communications Assistance when Liaising with MRA
Assistance will be provided for people with specific communication requirements including people with disabilities, speech or hearing difficulties, or translation or interpretation services, on request. Please contact us for further information.
You may contact us by phone, in person or submitting an online contact form. You can find our details on our Contact Us page.