Clayton Street upgrades have improved access to the new Midland Public Hospital.
To enhance the standard and functionality of the street for vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists, the following works have been completed:
- Increased the island size of the Clayton Street/Centennial Place roudabout.
- Reinstated damaged verges.
- Increased Clayton Street median width to allow turning vehicles to queue without restricting vehicle movement.
- Extended Clayton Street cycle lanes west bound from the WA Police Services building.
- Upgraded existing car parking bays adjacent to Hospital car park.
- Replaced existing asphalt between Hospital and Centennial Place roundabouts.
- Improved landscaping, including shrub plantings of native species.