Parking, pedestrian and cyclist access changes are in place at Scarborough beachfront whilst works are underway until 2017 including:
- Foreshore pathways are closed within the construction zone between Manning and Brighton streets.
- An east west pedestrian access is open at the clock tower through to the amphitheatre and beach.
While works are underway there will still be around 1,000 parking bays available. Look out for bays on the lower and upper concourses of the foreshore, underneath the Rendezvous Hotel (paid) or in the Wilson carpark on Manning Street (first two hours free, $5 all day parking).
A detailed access map is available for download.
Visitors travelling by car, foot and bike are strongly advised to access Scarborough Beach from Manning Street or Brighton Road.
- Scarborough parking, pedestrian and cyclist map
- Scarborough beachfront forward works
- Temporary Scarboro Surf Club & Beach Services Facility works
- Follow us on Twitter @VitalPerth, subscribe to our emails or call our Community Information Line on 1800 639 726 for more details.