BHP Billiton Water Park is home to an interactive water feature that uses lighting and choreographed water jets to create an engaging, fun and family friendly community space.
Located opposite the Elizabeth Quay Train Station, BHP Billiton Water Park is the primary entry point to Elizabeth Quay.
BHP Billiton Water Park is a welcoming free community space for West Australian families and visitors to enjoy. The major attraction at BHP Billiton Water Park is an interactive water feature that uses jets and lighting to create fun and exciting water choreography.
During the day you can bring a picnic and a towel to splash around and as the sun sets you can take in the wonderful kaleidoscope of coloured jets as you relax on the tiered decking surrounds.
As with all aquatic facilities, there are risks to using the water feature and rules in place for your safety. Get up to speed before you head down:
- Be aware there is no lifeguard on duty at the park, and children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Change room facilities are located next door at V Burger Bar, with additional outdoor showers available on the adjacent wall. Visitors to the park are encourage to shower prior to using the facility.
- Check the surfaces before you or your children use the park because they may be hot or slippery.
- Please don't take food, beverages, shoes or any sharp objects into the water park. Picnics can be enjoyed from the tiered seating around the park.
- Please stay sun smart. Keep an eye on the Cancer Council UV meter on the wall of V Burger Bar and use the umbrellas around the park for shade.
- As with all aquatic facilities children who aren't toilet trained are required to wear an aqua-nappy.
- Don't drink the water from the jets; drinking water fountains are provided nearby.
- Pets aren't allowed in the water park.
- This a smoke-free attraction.
- Please clear the area during thunder and lighting storms.
- Photography of children under the age of 18 isn't allowed without parent/guardian permission.
The park is made possible by a generous $10million contribution from BHP Billiton.
Temporary closures may be required from time to time so please check the Elizabeth Quay Facebook page for the most up to date information.
- Daily 10am - 6pm.
- Closed Tuesdays.
BHP Billiton Water Park
Elizabeth Quay, The Esplanade, Perth WA 6000