The Bell Tower located on the Swan River in vibrant Barrack Street Jetty, is one of the largest musical instruments on earth and was built to house the bells of Saint Martin in the Fields church, in Trafalgar Square, London.
The Bell Tower offers fascinating displays of these famous bells and the ancient art of bell ringing, as well as spectacular 360 degree views of Perth city and the Swan River from the stunning open air Observation Deck.
- Have a go at bellringing yourself in interactive demonstrations.
- Home to these historically significant bells that date back to before the 14th century.
- See the oldest bell in Australia dating back to 1550.
- Record a free video postcard to send to your family and friends.
- Purchase an engraved Love Lock for a loved one and hang it at the Tower for everyone to see.
Specials at The Bell Tower
October School Holiday specials at The Bell Tower, children enter for free! To access the offer, simply pick up a City of Perth City Playground pass at the iCity Kiosk in the Murray Street Mall. The City Playground Pass is free. Children free with a paying adult (maximum of 4 kids free per paying adult). Adults $14 each.
- Open from 10.00am daily
Barrack Street Jetty
Elizabeth Quay, Barrack Street and Riverside Drive, Perth, WA, 6000