Visit one of the largest musical instruments on earth, housing the bells of Saint Martin in the Fields church from Trafalgar Square, London.
The Bell Tower offers fascinating displays of these famous bells and the ancient art of bell ringing, as well as spectacular 360 degree views of Perth city and the Swan River from the stunning open air Observation Deck.
- Have a go at bellringing yourself in interactive demonstrations.
- Home to these historically significant bells that date back to before the 14th century.
- See the oldest bell in Australia dating back to 1550.
- Record a free video postcard to send to your family and friends.
- Purchase an engraved Love Lock for a loved one and hang it at the Tower for everyone to see.
Specials at The Bell Tower
April School Holiday specials at The Bell Tower, children enter for free! Children aged 5-14 free with a paying adult (maximum of 4 kids free per paying adult). Adults $14 each.
Valid 8-23 April 2017
- Open from 10.00am daily
Barrack Street Jetty
Elizabeth Quay, Barrack Street and Riverside Drive, Perth, WA, 6000