Ride2Work Day is part of a national behaviour change program and encourages Australians to start riding to work and help keep them riding as a regular habit.
Bicycling Western Australia is passionate about bikes and riding to work is one of the best things you can do for yourself, your workplace and for the whole community.
Riding a bike to work is a great way to include physical exercise into your daily routine. Whether you cycle the whole way into work, or combine it with public transport, the benefits are numerous.
- Feel invigorated - let those endorphins race through your body
- Save time - as you don't have to exercise after or before work
- Save money - no more public transport or petrol costs
- Avoid irritation - leave the traffic congestion to all the others
- Improve your health - reduce the likelihood of suffering from obesity, diabetes, and heart disease to name a few
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Join the commuter revolution, and drop in to see Bicycling WA and enjoy stallholders, breakfast and entertainment - on the grass lot opposite Spanda, between Geoffrey Bolton Avenue and The Esplanade.
For more information contact Lisa Murray at Bicycling WA on 6336 9696.
Event is organised by Bicycling WA Visit website
Dates and times
- 12 October 2016 6:30am - 8:30am
Geoffrey Bolton Ave, Perth WA 6000