Keep the kids entertained at Elizabeth Quay this school holidays with these great free events and special offers!
- Paint by Numbers Mural with Mel Mc Vee - Sunday 25 September
- Kids Konga and Kids Zumba with Hip Hop Flare - Monday 26 - Friday 30 September and Monday 3 - 7 October
- Catch Music - Saturday 1 October (SESSION CANCELLED DUE TO WET & WINDY WEATHER FORECAST - rescheduled date to be announced soon)
- GloryUs Family Fun Day with the Perth Glory - Sunday 2 October
- Mental Health Week All Ages Family Fun Day - Sunday 9 October
- The Bell Tower - Kids free with a paying adult (max. 4 kids free per paying adult). Valid for the school holidays. Open from 10am.
- Gondolas on the Swan - 15 minute cruise $10 for children (normally $15) and adults $15. Valid every day during the school holidays.
- Captain Cook Cruises - For every adult booked on a Perth/Fremantle One Way, Perth/Fremantle Explorer or Swan River Scenic Cruise in the school holidays, one child gets to travel FREE. Keep the kids entertained with Cruise Bingo on board, winners receive a lucky dip prize. Quote KIDSSEP16 when booking. Terms & conditions apply.
- Little Ferry Co. - Make a booking online for a Family Return Trip during the school holidays and get your next trip free (you will receive a voucher for a complimentary Family Return Trip redeemable before 1 December 2016).
- Sassys on the Swan - School Holiday Main Meal Specials - Fish & Chips ($14 Adults, $8 Kids), Toasted ham, cheese and tomato sandwich with chips and salad ($12 Adults, $8 Kids). Or purchase a coffee and muffin and receive a free kids milkshake ($10). Main meal and coffee and muffin offers can not be redeemed simultaneously.
You can also take a cruise from Barrack Street Jetty, jump on the Little Ferry Co or Gondolas on the Swan, visit the island playground, view public art around the quay, grab a treat from Gusto Gelato or stop in at Isle of Voyage, V Burger or The Reveley for a meal.
Dates and times
- 24 September - 9 October 2016
Geoffrey Bolton Ave, Perth WA 6000