The flagship WA Day Festival event will be returning to the quay for two days over the WA Day long weekend.
Elizabeth Quay will be overflowing with fun, interactive activities, food, music, performance and much more in celebration of Western Australian music, food, sports, arts and culture.
- Feast on a range of delicious cuisines at the International Eat Street.
- Let the kids run wild in the Play in WA zone filled with fun, interactive and educational activities.
- Check out the wares from the Perth Makers Market.
- Chill out to the sweet sounds of WA's best jazz musicians.
- Explore the Art Meets Science technology zone.
- Sample some of WA's top food & wine at the Urban Providore.
- Rock out to WA's biggest free music festival, SOTA, co-presented by WAM, showcasing some of WA's biggest and best home grown talent on Monday 5 June, 2-9pm.
Celebrate WA will present eight separate events, extending celebrations from Elizabeth Quay in Perth to Fremantle, Bunbury, Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Albany, Mandurah, Geraldton and Port Hedland.
This event is supported by MRA and coordinated by Celebrate WA. Visit website
Dates and times
- 4 June 2017 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 5 June 2017 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Free family event
Geoffrey Bolton Ave, Perth WA 6000