The Wheelchair Basketball Showcase incorporates a range of wheelchair basektball games aimed at showing the abilities of people with a disability during WA Disability Awareness Week and the International Day of People with a Disability.
The games will include:
- Be Active Wheelcats and Be Active Western Stars including some of the World's best Paralympians
- Government v Opposition game
- Corporate game
- Department of Sport v Disability Services Commission game
- Able-bodied sporting stars game
- Media game
Spectators are welcome, with the games found on Lot 4, on the corner of The Esplanade and William Street.
The event is organised by Wheelchair Sports WA.
Contact email@example.com or phone 6143 5800 for more information.
Dates and times
- 5 December 2016 11:30am - 3:00pm
Geoffrey Bolton Ave, Perth WA 6000