Lots of families are expected to enjoy all the free activities and entertainment at World's Biggest Playgroup Day.
Marvel at the swimming mermaids, see Play School LIVE on stage and enjoy Scitech interactive exhibits, face painting, bouncy castles, climbing walls and strap in bungee.
Here is a sneak peek at the line up on the main stage:
- 10.00am: Kindy Dance Time
- 10.15am: Sambanistas
- 11.00am: Play School
- 11.15am: Aquasapiens
- 11.30am: Scitech Bubbles Show
- 12.00pm: Pirateman Michael Speranza
- 1.00pm: Play School
- 1.30pm: WA Police Pipe Band
- 1.45am: Aquasapiens
- 2.00pm: Eco Faeries
- 2.30pm: Scitech Bubbles Show
This event is proudly supported by MRA and organised by Playgroup WA. Visit website
Dates and times
- 19 March 2016 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Free event.
Barrack Street Jetty
Elizabeth Quay, Barrack Street and Riverside Drive, Perth, WA, 6000
Geoffrey Bolton Ave, Perth WA 6000