Spice up your summer nights with a visit to Rooftop at the Art Gallery of WA.
Enjoy food and drinks inspired by the Treasure Ships: Art in the Age of Spices exhibition, against the stunning backdrop of the city skyline.
Navigate your way to AGWA and experience a different view of your Gallery. Start your night with a 5.30pm guided tour of Treasure Ships, generously guided by our Voluntary Gallery Guides. (Exhibition admission fees apply.)
Throughout February, Rooftop will undergo a thematic refresh to coincide with Ryan Trecartin 6 Movies running at AGWA as part of the Perth International Arts Festival.
AGWA’s Rooftop Bar is an 18+ event. Drinks and light snacks available for purchase.
These events are ticketed and organised by the Art Gallery of WA Visit website
Dates and times
- 22 January 2016 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- 29 January 2016 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- 5 February 2016 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- 12 February 2016 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- 19 February 2016 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- 26 February 2016 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- $10+ booking fee, purchased through AGWA
Art Gallery of WA
Perth Cultural Centre (Bounded by Roe Street, Beaufort Street, Francis Street, William Street) Perth WA 6000