Discover a range of free and affordable cultural activities to keep the kids entertained these school holidays.
There is something for babies up to teenagers at the Perth Cultural Centre this Easter;
- hands on creative activities will help further enjoyment and understanding of the major exhibitions on show at the Art Gallery of WA,
- bring in photographs and items that tell a story from your past to create a Little Book of Nearly Lost Memories at the State Library of WA,
- explore backyard critters and learn about mysterious taxidermy in the Discovery Zone,
- play giant games including letter fishing, dominoes and build with the Polydron construction set,
- there’s rhyme time, playtime and story time for the smaller kids,
- and the bigger kids can enjoy brave new shows at the State Theatre Centre of WA and The Blue Room Theatre.
Download the full program for dates, times, cost and age suitability.
Dates and times
- 6 - 24 April 2017
- Most events free, see program for details
Perth Cultural Centre
Bordered by Roe Street, Beaufort Street, Francis Street and William Street, Perth.