In association with Eat Drink Perth and Good Food Month, the first Night Noodle Markets will hit the city for over 12 nights from 18 – 29 March, 2015.
This major Asian-inspired foodie festival has been enjoyed in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and now the Perth Cultural Centre will host Perth's first Night Noodle Market. There'll be 25 pop-up stalls, including three bars, and will offer exotic dishes for as little as $10 each.
A number of popular Perth restaurants will be taking part, including; The Apple Daily Bar and Eating House, Lucky Chan's Laundry and Noodle Bar and Low Key Chow House. They will also be joined by Daniel San, Bangkok Jump Street, Hoy Pinoy, Teppanyaki Noodles, Let's Do Yum Cha and many more to come.
The markets will feature tasty delights from Modern Asian, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese cuisine and will be open everyday from 18 to 29 March.
Check out some of what's on offer.
Apple Daily Bar & Eating House
- Linley Valley roast pork belly, kana moo grob
- Spicy chicken wings, marm phrik pao caramel, puffed rice
- Smoked ocean trout, coconut, green paw paw, cashew, nam jim
- Pork BBQ w/ rice
- Filipino noodle
- Spicy fish salad
- Flavoured french fries
- Inihaw na manok (bbq chicken skewers)
- Inihaw na baboy (BBQ Pork Belly skewers)
- Kanin (Steamed rice with Atchara)
Let's Do Yum Cha
- BBQ Pork Bun, Prawn & Chive Dumplings
- Chicken Dim Sim, Prawn Har Gow
- Vege Dumpling, Vege Spring Roll
Low Key Chow House
- Manton buns (steamed pork buns)
- Kari Ayam chicken curry
- Chilli candied peanuts
- Charcoal grilled chicken wings
- Crispy prawn wantons
- Beef rendang, coconut sticky rice
- Pork belly, pickled vegetables, noodles, palm caramel
- Nyonya lollipops
- Chilli soft shell crab w/ golden baos
- Sweet potato balls
Monday and Tuesday: 5pm - 9pm
Wednesday: 5pm – 10pm
Thursday and Friday: 5pm – 11pm
Saturday: 4pm – 10pm
Sunday: 4pm – 9pm
Dates and times
- 18 - 29 March 2015
Perth Cultural Centre
Bordered by Roe Street, Beaufort Street, Francis Street and William Street, Perth.