Having earned it's "cooler than cool, ice cold" title in its inaugural year, Winterland is thrilled to return to the Perth Cultural Centre from Thursday 2nd to Sunday 19th July 2015.
Taking the title of WA’s original and only owned and operated outdoor iceskating rink, Winterland prides itself on supporting the local industry, whilst entertaining the locals! Catering for kids, parents, grandparents and everyone in between, Winterland offers a truly unique experience in the heart of the city.
Winterland will offer :
- A bigger rink for you to nail your skating prowess - over 50% bigger than 2014!
- A Kids Snow Zone, with a snow machine and play area for the little ones
- Themed nights, including Date Night for Lovers, Sk80’s, Cheapskate Tuesdays along with some new additions
- The Lodge, your cosy home away from home, this time completely floored throughout with enhanced food and beverage options and open fire pits
- Free babyccinos for skaters under 5 years old
- The return of professional ice skating demonstrations from our friends at the WA Ice Skating Association
- Kids carnival rides
- Free winter themed films on the big screen
There will be a range of family friendly sessions and activities on a daily basis. The 8am and 9am sessions will be just for the little ones, with aided skating tools for toddlers. From 10am onwards, the sessions are all ages. After the sun goes down, it’s time for big kids at heart to come out play, with themed nights, DJs and more from 7pm – late.
This event is proudly supported by the MRA and organised by Winterland Visit website
Dates and times
- 2 - 19 July 2015
- Available through the Winterland website
Perth Cultural Centre
Bordered by Roe Street, Beaufort Street, Francis Street and William Street, Perth.