Your continued use of CulturalCentreNet means that you accept and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
The CulturalCentreNet service is managed and operated by aCure, on behalf of MRA.
Failure to agree to the terms and conditions
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then you need to stop using CulturalCentreNet now.
As a condition of your use of CulturalCentreNet, you will not use CulturalCentreNet for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
CulturalCentreNet is a free service available to everyone. We ask that you respect others and not make excessive demands on the limited bandwidth by downloading or uploading large files, including video streaming. If you do so, your access to CulturalCentreNet could be terminated.
You also agree to:
- Consider your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about yourself or others in public places.
- Express your own views and opinions and not to impersonate any person or entity.
- Treat people as you want to be treated and not use [name of wifi] to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others.
- Not to download, publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate.
- Not to use any automated scripting tools or software.
- Not to engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming.
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using [name of wifi] any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- Not to breach any applicable laws or regulations
CulturalCentreNet has no obligation to monitor any user's use of the service. However, CulturalCentreNet retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Security of system for online booking
CulturalCentreNet is a normal public open network, and no liability is accepted by CulturalCentreNet, MRA and aCure for the security of information exchanged over it. Each user must decide personally and accept full responsibility if they wish to undertake transactions such as online banking, provision of credit card details to third parties or other sensitive information.
For information regarding online security in general, please visit one of the following websites:
- ACCC - What to look out for and how to protect yourself.
- Australian High Tech Crime Centre - The Australian Federal Police e-Crime policing strategy and how you can report a crime.
- FIDO - ASIC’s online information centre highlighting popular scams and how to avoid them.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties
Access to CulturalCentreNet is provided on an as available basis. Neither CulturalCentreNet, MRA or aCure, its related bodies corporate, their directors or employees make any representation or warranty that:
- any material on CulturalCentreNet will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or
- your access to CulturalCentreNet will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. CulturalCentreNet, MRA or aCure, its related bodies corporate, their directors or employees will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on [name of wifi], nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use or access to CulturalCentreNet will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Western Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.
Limitation of liability
This does not exclude any rights and remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act (Commonwealth) or any similar State or Territory legislation that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
You expressly agree and understand that in no circumstances CulturalCentreNet, MRA and aCure, its related bodies corporate, their directors or employees be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising (including but not limited to any act or omission) which result from
- the use of or access to or any inability to use or access CulturalCentreNet;
- unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; or
- statements or conduct of any third party on CulturalCentreNet.
Updates to CulturalCentreNet
CulturalCentreNet may change or discontinue any feature of the service including features, hours of availability and equipment required for access.
CulturalCentreNet may change and update these terms and conditions at any time. Updated versions of these terms and conditions will be posted to the site.
You are responsible for ensuring that you regularly review these terms and conditions. Your continued use of CulturalCentreNet after any such changes are made will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of those changes.