Are there any DCP exemptions?

You won’t need to pay a development contribution if:

  • You’re involved in minor works and developments, such as construction of a new single dwelling and alterations or additions to your property.
  • You sell land within the Scarborough Development Contribution Plan (DCP) area.
  • You already have existing development or subdivision approvals.

If you made a development contribution with a DCP under our Interim Scarborough Redevelopment Scheme, you won’t need to make any further contribution under a new DCP unless you apply for another development or subdivision. If this happens, you’ll need to pay any difference between the contributions required.


Still have a question?

Browse the rest of our website or contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.