How will handover affect approvals, building permits and general enquiries throughout planning and development related issues?

After handover, everything to do with planning approvals will be the responsibility of the City of Perth or City of Vincent.

The City of Perth and City of Vincent already has responsibility for issuing building permits, sign licenses and demolition licenses for some areas.


Still have a question?

Browse the rest of our website or contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.