I want to develop my property. Who do I speak to?

For now, you still go to WAPC for developments on reserve land or City of Subiaco for those on private land. 

We will be responsible for development applications within the Subi East project area once the scheme has been formally adopted. 


Still have a question?

Browse the rest of our website or contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.