I want to develop my property. Who do I speak to?

Anyone wishing to develop their land will need to lodge a development application with our Planning Team.

Some small, low impact activities such as building maintenance and side fences will not require approval.

You can find our more about what kind of works do not require approval in the Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority Regulations 2011.

The City of Subiaco is responsible for other local government approvals, such as building permits.


Still have a question?

Browse the rest of our website or contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.