Where do I lodge a development application?

Applications with the planning control areas will be assessed by the Western Australian Planning Commission.

Development applications outside of the areas will continue to be assessed by the City of Bayswater and City of Kalamunda until the amended redevelopment area and amended redevelopment scheme are in place, which is expected to be late 2020.


Still have a question?

Browse the rest of our website or contact us if you can't find what you're looking for.