Use our document finder to search for planning documents you might need for a future development application, assignment or general enquiry e.g. policies, scheme. 

Need to submit a development application? Contact WAPC for developments on reserve land or City of Subiaco for those on private land. We will be responsible for development applications within the Subiaco East project area once the scheme has been formally adopted. 

Find your document

Filter by precinct

What is a precinct
Close tooltip

Under the MRA’s planning framework, many of the projects are divided into precincts.

Filter by development type

What is a development type
Close tooltip

Planning guidelines will vary depending on the type of development.


Didn’t find what you’re looking for or need help with Development Application?

Contact us